Misfit
WELCOME MISFITS!

Register with your in game name on the forums then read up on the guild rules. :)

Misfit Rules

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misfit Rules

Post by xXAkumaxX on Wed May 15, 2013 3:04 am

Misfit rules:

1- Do not rob escorts
2- Do not kill for no reason, defend yourself if get pked, do not kill for fun
3- Do not interrupt TP for any reason





If you break those rules you will be warned and after 3 warns you will be remove from our guild
Have a good day
:)


Last edited by LiuYue on Sat May 18, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stickied this thread as it's v. important)

xXAkumaxX
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by LiuYue on Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Eeep. : x Thanks for posting this Akuma.

LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Australia
Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by LiuYue on Wed May 15, 2013 11:25 pm

xXAkumaxX wrote:
2- Do not kill for no reason, defend yourself if get pked, do not kill for fun
Can I rephrase that as PK when you need to? :o
Some people PK because they don't like someone, and they may see that as reason enough. Maybe we can be more specific about this because this is an integral feature of the game and we don't want to compromise ourselves with too many rules, what do you guys think?

LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Australia
Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by maydream on Fri May 17, 2013 9:08 am

Well, I'm not responsible for that rule but since nobody else responds:

PKing is an integral feature indeed but it's affecting a superior "integral feature" in the game ---> the choice of being good or evil or -since the world isn't just black or white- the choice of how good or evil we want to be. PKing is an hostile act from the point of the victim and it would be inconsistent for a good guild. Except we PK for an obvious reason.
You still could decide that the free choice of the individual player is more important as the status of our guild. In this case, rephrase it to please the "PKers" more.
You could decide to not mind to step on a more evil path, rephrase it appropriate.
Otherwise, it doesn't really matter. It's the guild's statement and we need to expect some kind of common sense of the players anyway.

More specific? Yes, if we can't trust the common sense of the players.

But maybe replace the word "kill" with "PK". We use to kill for fun in wars, SS and such events :)

maydream
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07
Location : Dystopia
Job/hobbies : hunting shadows at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by yottaso on Sat May 18, 2013 3:31 am

does rule 1 and 2 apply to enemy guilds as well?


i admit i dont like rule 1 as (stealing mays line :D ) it is an integral part of the game. now i wouldnt say it shouldnt be a rule i'd just tweak it to like dont hit the big guilds or even if necessary hit our enemy guilds only something like that?

yottaso
Squatter
Squatter

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by HoneyLove on Sat May 18, 2013 8:24 am

For the 1st Rule.. I hope our member understand why we set that rule..I know you got robbed alot but thats not the reason for you to do the same for others. Otherwise, you may bring trouble for those who are low level in our guild.

For 2nd Rule.. When we said Pk without reason that mean you can attack someone when they attack you first and No open Jianghu Mode. If you see a spy, turn on Patrol Mode...

HoneyLove
Loiterer
Loiterer

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by maydream on Sat May 18, 2013 9:53 am

maydream wrote:But maybe replace the word "kill" with "PK". We use to kill for fun in wars, SS and such events :)
No? The word "kill" is a bit vague... Even you, HoneyLove, speak of "PK".
HoneyLove wrote:
For 2nd Rule.. When we said Pk without reason that mean you can attack someone when they attack you first and No open Jianghu Mode. If you see a spy, turn on Patrol Mode...

maydream
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07
Location : Dystopia
Job/hobbies : hunting shadows at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by LiuYue on Sat May 18, 2013 10:35 am

maydream wrote:Well, I'm not responsible for that rule but since nobody else responds:

PKing is an integral feature indeed but it's affecting a superior "integral feature" in the game ---> the choice of being good or evil or -since the world isn't just black or white- the choice of how good or evil we want to be. PKing is an hostile act from the point of the victim and it would be inconsistent for a good guild. Except we PK for an obvious reason.
You still could decide that the free choice of the individual player is more important as the status of our guild. In this case, rephrase it to please the "PKers" more.
You could decide to not mind to step on a more evil path, rephrase it appropriate.
Otherwise, it doesn't really matter. It's the guild's statement and we need to expect some kind of common sense of the players anyway.

More specific? Yes, if we can't trust the common sense of the players.

But maybe replace the word "kill" with "PK". We use to kill for fun in wars, SS and such events :)
@Maydream: I see, PK or killing is against our guild alignment since we're "righteous".

yottaso wrote:does rule 1 and 2 apply to enemy guilds as well?


i admit i dont like rule 1 as (stealing mays line :D ) it is an integral part of the game. now i wouldnt say it shouldnt be a rule i'd just tweak it to like dont hit the big guilds or even if necessary hit our enemy guilds only something like that?
@Yotta: 1 and 2 does not apply to enemies. That raises another topic: where to get enemies that we can have fun with?

They voted against raiding and "no raiding" won by majority a while ago. :(

However, you can suggest it in the suggestions forum. It can be something simple like just a single-line post and maybe you can include a poll and have members join from game to vote on it. :) If we see a strong interest, we will have to reconsider.

HoneyLove wrote:For the 1st Rule.. I hope our member understand why we set that rule..I know you got robbed alot but thats not the reason for you to do the same for others. Otherwise, you may bring trouble for those who are low level in our guild.

For 2nd Rule.. When we said Pk without reason that mean you can attack someone when they attack you first and No open Jianghu Mode. If you see a spy, turn on Patrol Mode...
@Honey: I agree that getting raided may be unpleasant for some. However, I will have to point out that it gives guildies opportunity to master pvp and it builds grit/character. As you said, while it may difficult when low level members get PKed, raided or attacked some ways - it is inevitable.

Yeah, the rule should be understandable. No Jianghu mode at all times. How about when you're about to pass enemies? Turn away and run, or run through them and wait to be attacked? Or turn on Jianghu mode for a pre-emptive strike? I guess these questions are left for the judgement of our members.

---
We don't need to be afraid of people attacking our lower level members.
People PK low level members in this game regardless of what they're doing.

Point is, when we get raided, we're not "lowering" ourselves to their level if we allow raiding. We're enabling another feature for our guildies to take part in, although it may involve ganking, killing people and it's not so glorious. We still can be righteous guild, but if we're going to limit what our players can do people will be comfortable in a limited gameplay style

LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Australia
Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ZhenYue on Sat May 18, 2013 10:58 am

I think our guild shouldn't be afraid of raiding other guilds just because they might retaliate and attack us back. Everything in this game turns out into a guild affair when you are a member of a guild. HoneyLone, remember when you got attacked by the Kakis? you called our guild members to help you attack them back. It turned out into a guild vs guild event which lasted for a while and I don't see the Kakis PKing us randomly after that incident. It was something that happened, and it was fun for both sides. Like I said, it turned out into a guild affair because that is why people are in guilds, to have someone to back them up when they get attacked, griefed or raided. I have raided other guilds before this guild ever set this rule and all that would happen was that the person getting raided would bring out a max level to help (if they had one) and we would fight and leave it at that. Sure, TDH added us to their enemy list but they only did it to be able to track my friend and me down. They did not randomly PK our guild just because we raided them. It has been two weeks since this happened and nothing bad has happened.

We need to stop being a guild that is afraid of confrontation in a game that is all about confrontation. We need to start doing more activities as a guild like Special Escort Missions or something. We have to dig ourselves out of the whole we are in. We need to get our guild out there and let other people see that we exist. We cannot just limit ourselves to doing instances and mini-instances because there are a lot of tihngs out there for our guild to do. This is a guild and there will always be conflicting ideas between guild members, no matter the rank. But we need to look past that and open our doors for more people who are playing this game just to have fun. This game is advertised as a PVP-heavy game and the majority of people join it just for that. We need to start doing the same and start doing more PVP related things or our guild will suffer because of it.

ZhenYue
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by maydream on Sat May 18, 2013 11:24 am

LiuYue wrote:Point is, when we get raided, we're not "lowering" ourselves to their level if we allow raiding. We're enabling another feature for our guildies to take part in, although it may involve ganking, killing people and it's not so glorious. We still can be righteous guild, but if we're going to limit what our players can do people will be comfortable in a limited gameplay style
If you are only speaking from your point of view, yes true. If you regard the victim's point of view it is not righteous. It's hostile, it's an act of aggression, it's provocative.
Well, the guild is changing lately.. maybe you guys want to get rid off of those "limitations". That's ok... but it's a new path though. Different Interests. Another Misfit.

I can't respond anything to Zhen's post. I'm not afraid of anyone or any fights.

maydream
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07
Location : Dystopia
Job/hobbies : hunting shadows at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by LiuYue on Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 am

I'm sad that I missed the incident where Kakis fought with a number of us because I'm sure it must have been a pretty fun event.
Being righteous is important but it means nothing if it's flaunted about with peace talks. I heard that Tuong got ganked by 4 or so Kakis, and our guildies turned up to help. This is how guilds interact, with pvp and to get our guild more active ingame, we need to interact with other guilds.

ZhenYue wrote:This is a guild and there will always be conflicting ideas between guild members, no matter the rank. But we need to look past that and open our doors for more people who are playing this game just to have fun. This game is advertised as a PVP-heavy game and the majority of people join it just for that.
ZhenYue wrote:We need to start doing the same and start doing more PVP related things or our guild will suffer because of it.
Yes, we cannot limit the pvp gameplay in this open pvp game. It sets us at a disadvantage.

maydream wrote:If you are only speaking from your point of view, yes true. If you regard the victim's point of view it is not righteous. It's hostile, it's an act of aggression, it's provocative.
When I get PKed I do not see myself as a victim but instead I want to get back at them, and this is my point of view. Not many people take being PKed/killed seriously, it is part of the pvp feature of the game and it also makes people want to get stronger. I'm not saying that you can kill random people without reason. You can PK based on your choices, as long as they're based on good judgement or even just to test out skills as long as you're a good sport about it. For e.g. if you see your friend being PKed, wouldn't you turn on jianghu mode to help him out?



LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Australia
Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by maydream on Sat May 18, 2013 12:05 pm

What? Most people take it too serious if they get pked/robbed.. They want revenge, many even get sort of mad. But yes, that makes them want to get stronger (and beat the pkers -us in this case-). My point is on what side you want to stand.
Protecting/defending yourself and/or your friends is not the same as initiating a fight or conflict (PKing/robbing). And wouldn't harm the rules right now.

However, like I said.. you can change the rules. I don't mind too much 'cause I still be myself and won't pk/rob. I figured out other ways to get into fights. So I'm stopping here to defend any rules that other people set up. Let those people speak ;)

maydream
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07
Location : Dystopia
Job/hobbies : hunting shadows at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by HoneyLove on Sat May 18, 2013 1:04 pm

ZhenYue wrote:I think our guild shouldn't be afraid of raiding other guilds just because they might retaliate and attack us back. Everything in this game turns out into a guild affair when you are a member of a guild. HoneyLone, remember when you got attacked by the Kakis? you called our guild members to help you attack them back. It turned out into a guild vs guild event which lasted for a while and I don't see the Kakis PKing us randomly after that incident. It was something that happened, and it was fun for both sides. Like I said, it turned out into a guild affair because that is why people are in guilds, to have someone to back them up when they get attacked, griefed or raided. I have raided other guilds before this guild ever set this rule and all that would happen was that the person getting raided would bring out a max level to help (if they had one) and we would fight and leave it at that. Sure, TDH added us to their enemy list but they only did it to be able to track my friend and me down. They did not randomly PK our guild just because we raided them. It has been two weeks since this happened and nothing bad has happened.

We need to stop being a guild that is afraid of confrontation in a game that is all about confrontation. We need to start doing more activities as a guild like Special Escort Missions or something. We have to dig ourselves out of the whole we are in. We need to get our guild out there and let other people see that we exist. We cannot just limit ourselves to doing instances and mini-instances because there are a lot of tihngs out there for our guild to do. This is a guild and there will always be conflicting ideas between guild members, no matter the rank. But we need to look past that and open our doors for more people who are playing this game just to have fun. This game is advertised as a PVP-heavy game and the majority of people join it just for that. We need to start doing the same and start doing more PVP related things or our guild will suffer because of it.

Zhen.. let me make it clear for u.. That incident Kakis or whatever is not i called out the guild for help.. But i ask lotus for joining and u guys wanna come along too.. Second thing, if u said like that i wont say anything in guild chat about pk/ killing or whatever... And if u dont understand why even the big guild didnt allow to raid a cart then the no point for me to say anything..

One more thing, Raid is not helping for you become good at pvp...And so now we know who raid TDH cart and why they added our guild in enemy list.. Thank you for that Zhen..

If Yue n you think that we should Raid a cart, ok fine by me.. But i wont be a lead, because i dont like clean up the mess after what other did... And u guys should online more and help other if anything happen to them.

HoneyLove
Loiterer
Loiterer

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ButCher on Sat May 18, 2013 3:14 pm

First of all, What's our fundamental guild values? As far as I remember it's to have a friendly environment, help each others out and ofcourse be a righteous guild. Well that was the fundamental guild values that I remember if my memory doesn't fail me.

So how did we do so far? Yes, most people do recognize us as a righteous guild but now I am unsure to say about it the same thing.

My question is do we really want to change our guild fundamental values? As for me, I say "NO". That's the only thing that differ us from other guilds. The rest still want to change it? Then it's fine with me if you guys can get enough vote for it and I am ready to step down for a new leader. (no hard feelings) Please don't ask me to lead as a leader for things that I don't value.

I know what PVP is and I also know that it's part of the game. I love PVP too and I am still enjoying PVP in the game without breaking any of our fundamental guild values. PVP just doesn't mean you have to raid escorts and it sure doesn't mean you have to PK someone else. If you think that your PVP skills are good just because you beat a guy unprepared then good for you lol. You can do a lot of PVP by avoiding those two evil acts. Oh yeah I improved my PVP skills without doing any of those two too incase if you guys think that's the only way to improve your PVP skills xD

About the things that give rise to guild matters, If other guilds started the problem then I have no problems going against them. i.e: they ganged on one of our members then you can call for help and it can escalate to guild matter, that's totally fine. But by provoking someone else and escalate the problem to guild matter is totally different thing.

That's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading.

ButCher
Admin

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile http://misfit.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by LiuYue on Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi guys, two resignation threats in a row? Are we being a bit too dramatic here?
HoneyLove wrote:Zhen.. let me make it clear for u.. That incident Kakis or whatever is not i called out the guild for help.. But i ask lotus for joining and u guys wanna come along too.. Second thing, if u said like that i wont say anything in guild chat about pk/ killing or whatever... And if u dont understand why even the big guild didnt allow to raid a cart then the no point for me to say anything..

One more thing, Raid is not helping for you become good at pvp...And so now we know who raid TDH cart and why they added our guild in enemy list.. Thank you for that Zhen..

If Yue n you think that we should Raid a cart, ok fine by me.. But i wont be a lead, because i dont like clean up the mess after what other did... And u guys should online more and help other if anything happen to them.

Honey, I understand that you don't want to lead a guild that goes against your values and that I have no right to spring this upon you guys since I have not been active as of late. I only suggest that we allow raiding because it is another event where we can interact with another guild.
Raiding is not a hostile or aggressive act. It is an act of competitive rivalry.
What our guild needs is needs is a rival, so we can try to improve ourselves with the competition.

ButCher wrote:My question is do we really want to change our guild fundamental values? As for me, I say "NO". That's the only thing that differ us from other guilds. The rest still want to change it? Then it's fine with me if you guys can get enough vote for it and I am ready to step down for a new leader. (no hard feelings) Please don't ask me to lead as a leader for things that I don't value.

I know what PVP is and I also know that it's part of the game. I love PVP too and I am still enjoying PVP in the game without breaking any of our fundamental guild values. PVP just doesn't mean you have to raid escorts and it sure doesn't mean you have to PK someone else. If you think that your PVP skills are good just because you beat a guy unprepared then good for you lol. You can do a lot of PVP by avoiding those two evil acts. Oh yeah I improved my PVP skills without doing any of those two too incase if you guys think that's the only way to improve your PVP skills xD

Fundamental values, I agree that we are a friendly environment and that we do help each other out but those are not fundamental values, they're our customs. It does make us unique and appear righteous but fundamental values is comething different - it is something we believe in, something we stand for. I just want to point out that we can still have a friendly environment within the guild and allow raiding or PKing. Other guilds may be angry at us, but if we, as a guild, all have a common enemy we can co-operate more and it can bind us together as comrades at arms.

My point is, as we are now - we are too relaxed in our comfort zone. We need to do things that will help our guild grow as a whole and this will involve other guilds, whether they are allies or enemies.


Last edited by LiuYue on Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Australia
Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ZhenYue on Sat May 18, 2013 8:58 pm

I see now that some of our high-ranking members want a completely good-aligned guild and this should be fine. We can forget about letting our guild raid. This is not the issue I was trying to focus on. The problem with having a guild with such restrictions is that it limits our recruiting possibilities, which is why we need to interact more with other guilds and find some way of enticing new people into not only joining our guild but to stay in it. This is a great guild and I just want to see it grow and I will do whatever I can to help it grow.

ZhenYue
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ricepot on Sun May 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi Guys,

First i like this game because this is Wuxia game

Second i like this game because they have instance and minis instance

i don't really like PVP thou but if PVP is blocking me in the instance i will do whatever it takes to bring them down

You guys tell me where i stand in this guild?

ricepot
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 45
Birthday : 1985-01-31
Join date : 2013-05-02
Age : 32
Location : Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Just wanna go home early
Humor : Dirty Joke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by maydream on Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 am

Well, here's a list of what you can do related to PVP without breaking any rule:

-School War: this is the event where you can kill just anyone and anything; even guild mates and friends
-Script Stealing: Same as for SW, but most people don't kill their guild mates and friends. Btw: if all scripts are gone you still can stay in the event and fight against other players just for the sake of fighting.
-Spy/Patrol: Kill exposed spies or kill patrols if you are exposed. If you are bored and looking for fights, let them expose you and there you get it :)
-Assassins (Instances): Tear the Assassins apart that want to ruin your instance run or be an Assassin and ruin other people's instance run
-Constable: Hunt the criminals and forward them to jail or stop them from jail breaking (btw: it can happen that you get more pked as constable -if you like it, take it)
-Defending: Always defend yourself if you get attacked or defend your friends if they get attacked
-Kidnapping: Kill kidnappers or kill the attacker if you are the kidnapper
-Escorting: If you do escorts and get attacked (or players you do escorts with get attacked), kill them all.
-Duels and Arena: that's clear
-Crossfire: sometimes it happens that you come into the crossfire of fighting players. Well, they didn't take care so no need to show mercy.
-Revenge: You, your guild mate or your friend got bullied? Teach those bullies a lesson...
-Enemy-Guilds: That's coming soon - As soon as we get our first real enemy (TDH doesn't count), you can fight them, rob them or whatever you want (except our lead will decide anything different).
-Battlefield: Coming soon - We will see what that's going to be.

Huh... did I forget anything? Admins and Moderators feel free to edit this post...

maydream
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07
Location : Dystopia
Job/hobbies : hunting shadows at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ZhenYue on Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 am

maydream wrote:Well, here's a list of what you can do related to PVP without breaking any rule:

-School War: this is the event where you can kill just anyone and anything; even guild mates and friends
-Script Stealing: Same as for SW, but most people don't kill their guild mates and friends. Btw: if all scripts are gone you still can stay in the event and fight against other players just for the sake of fighting.
-Spy/Patrol: Kill exposed spies or kill patrols if you are exposed. If you are bored and looking for fights, let them expose you and there you get it :)
-Assassins (Instances): Tear the Assassins apart that want to ruin your instance run or be an Assassin and ruin other people's instance run
-Constable: Hunt the criminals and forward them to jail or stop them from jail breaking (btw: it can happen that you get more pked as constable -if you like it, take it)
-Defending: Always defend yourself if you get attacked or defend your friends if they get attacked
-Kidnapping: Kill kidnappers or kill the attacker if you are the kidnapper
-Escorting: If you do escorts and get attacked (or players you do escorts with get attacked), kill them all.
-Duels and Arena: that's clear
-Crossfire: sometimes it happens that you come into the crossfire of fighting players. Well, they didn't take care so no need to show mercy.
-Revenge: You, your guild mate or your friend got bullied? Teach those bullies a lesson...
-Enemy-Guilds: That's coming soon - As soon as we get our first real enemy (TDH doesn't count), you can fight them, rob them or whatever you want (except our lead will decide anything different).
-Battlefield: Coming soon - We will see what that's going to be.

Huh... did I forget anything? Admins and Moderators feel free to edit this post...

All great points. It would be nice if we could get a group of guild members to patrol aroundChengdu and help out other guild escorts when they get raided by other guilds (like Shinobi). I think it'd be a nice guild event. We could also turn into constables for awhile and hunt down the mass PKers in Chengdu or other starting towns. We should definitely try to set something like this up.

ZhenYue
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by Lotus_Grace on Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 am

You are right May, i think Raiding is not good, why ?

benefit vs risk ;
benefit: , eXp, bound sliver, for the lone wolf
risk: , retaliation, likelihood very high, lost of reputation for the guild

For force PK , i agree u can PVP it is a PVP game , Common sense and rules for example no swearing , harassment as stated in the game policy's,
again refer to game policy's,

As May has stated their is alot of areas in which u can PVP in which can lower your lust for blood, unless of course if you are going for sun and moon skill sets , which forces you to kill to lvl your skills LOLz ( which might be me if i can get it )

Lotus_Grace
Loiterer
Loiterer

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ricepot on Tue May 21, 2013 5:36 am

If Lotus got sun and moon skill sets

WE ARE ALL DOOM!!!! brrrr skyrocket

we all become his blood tank to be killed by him




ricepot
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 45
Birthday : 1985-01-31
Join date : 2013-05-02
Age : 32
Location : Malaysia
Job/hobbies : Just wanna go home early
Humor : Dirty Joke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by Lotus_Grace on Tue May 21, 2013 5:50 am

yesss

PREPARE ur ..... BD

Lotus_Grace
Loiterer
Loiterer

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by LiuYue on Tue May 21, 2013 11:00 am

Lotus_Grace wrote:For force PK , i agree u can PVP it is a PVP game , Common sense and rules for example no swearing , harassment as stated in the game policy's,
again refer to game policy's,

As May has stated their is alot of areas in which u can PVP in which can lower your lust for blood, unless of course if you are going for sun and moon skill sets , which forces you to kill to lvl your skills LOLz ( which might be me if i can get it )
I dunno, this sounds diplomatic. e.o What do you really think Lotus?

ZhenYue wrote:We could also turn into constables for awhile and hunt down the mass PKers in Chengdu or other starting towns. We should definitely try to set something like this up.
THIS. yesplz It does sound spontaneous though, maybe if there's a consistent interest we can make it a monthly thing. Uhuhuhu

maydream wrote:-Enemy-Guilds: That's coming soon - As soon as we get our first real enemy (TDH doesn't count), you can fight them, rob them or whatever you want (except our lead will decide anything different).
Council will come up with a list of potential enemies and we'll post a poll on the Suggestion Forums for guildies to vote on. When that's out of the way, the fun can begin.

ricepot wrote:
First i like this game because this is Wuxia game
Sweet.

LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-30
Location : Australia
Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by ZhenYue on Tue May 21, 2013 11:13 am

ZhenYue wrote:We could also turn into constables for awhile and hunt down the mass PKers in Chengdu or other starting towns. We should definitely try to set something like this up.
THIS. yesplz It does sound spontaneous though, maybe if there's a consistent interest we can make it a monthly thing. Uhuhuhu

Spontaneous? I was suggesting something like a weekly thing. Maybe a few days a week. Something consistent. If we are gonna be good-doers then we should help out other people by defending them; consistently.

ZhenYue
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by maydream on Tue May 21, 2013 11:19 am

Maybe start a new topic in the "Suggestions" forum. It's going a bit off-topic here.

maydream
Hobo
Hobo

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07
Location : Dystopia
Job/hobbies : hunting shadows at night

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misfit Rules

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum