Misfit
WELCOME MISFITS!

Register with your in game name on the forums then read up on the guild rules. :)

RG 3rd Inner Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RG 3rd Inner Guide

Post by yottaso on Tue May 21, 2013 11:25 pm

As some of you may have experienced, the quest items in this game are not always translated correctly. It can be frustrating especially for RGs who are trying to reach max level but their quest requires finding pills. So i decide I'm going to start translating the correct item name starting now(lvl 9) and also add the one others have informed me about.I'll keep updating this post as I complete the missions.I wont add the missions that you can just autopath because you shouldn't have any problem with those.. One rule is if you dont know wht do next, check task items to see if there is a new item for the quest.
Level Quest Actual Quest
lvl 7 Peachblossom Pill Healing Peach-BlossomPill
lvl 8 Peachblossom Pill Healing Peach-BlossomPill
lvl 9 Rehmannia Pill Compound Foxglove Pill
lvl 10 Help Beggar spy Spy on Beggar Sect
lvl 11 Dig out clothes for Lu Wei Use TOOL in the task item section
lvl 12 Shredded Beef +4, Cord forZhu Zhengkang (353,-169) for 2nd part of the mission
lvl 13 Shredded Beef +4,Cord forZhu Zhengkang (353,-169) for 2nd part of the mission
lvl 14 Finish a patrol, kill 3 Mongolians, and capture the Mongolians boss Tip: DON"T TRY TO SOLO THE MONGOLIANS CHIEF unless you are expert of self or higher! better to get a party of 3 or more
lvl 15 Finish a patrol, kill 3 Mongolians, and capture the Mongolians boss Tip: DON"T TRY TO SOLO THE MONGOLIANS CHIEF unless you are expert of self or higher! better to get a party of 3 or more
lvl 16/17/18 Assist Cattle Farmer owner.. Go to Jingling and talk to Wang farmer owner (1290,347),after you give the bucket to the owner, go to (1550,405) for human skin..shortcut
lvl 22 Luanchong Drug Lvmai Drug

lvl 12Shredded Beef +4
lvl 13Shredded Beef +4
lvl 14Finish a patrol, kill 3 Mongolians, and capture the Mongolians boss Tip: DON"T TRY TO SOLO THE MONGOLIANS CHIEF unless you are expert of self or higher! better to get a party of 3 or more
lvl 15Finish a patrol, kill 3 Mongolians, and capture the Mongolians boss Tip: DON"T TRY TO SOLO THE MONGOLIANS CHIEF unless you are expert of self or higher! better to get a party of 3 or more
lvl 14, and 15 notes: when you are fighting Mongolians chief, you should not try to move him because he will reset once he is at a certain distance from the tree.

yottaso
Squatter
Squatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top