Misfit
WELCOME MISFITS!

Register with your in game name on the forums then read up on the guild rules. :)

Kidnapping Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kidnapping Guide

Post by yottaso on Sat May 18, 2013 3:40 am

didnt need it but ran into it

http://ageofwushu.wikia.com/wiki/Kidnapping

yottaso
Squatter
Squatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kidnapping Guide

Post by ricepot on Sat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

http://youtu.be/SpRgVQAJ5TY

xD

ricepot
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Birthday : 1985-01-31
Job/hobbies : Just wanna go home early
Humor : Dirty Joke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chenfui on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 pm

My suggestions for this, as an experienced kidnapper who regularly makes several hundred liang a week are better expressed in text. First, get step on a high ladder, the flying skill that lets you run up walls (I'm saying this on the assumption that you already have whirlwind step and cloud). Next, if you are a tangman or scholar with mingyu skill, you can overcome the kidnapping debuff on your own, but for those who aren't... here is my basic strategy.

First, mark all the possible kidnapping locations in a city or village on your map using the location function. Second, when picking a location to kidnap from or take your slave to, the area you are kidnapping from at the very least should be at the edge of or outside popular areas for other players. I suggest in the large cities that you always take from somewhere hidden from casual sight and run up the nearest wall as fast as you can. Then, you can use the city walls as a highway to get you to where you need to go, jump off, and use a combo of cloud and one of your aoe skills to fly toward the npc you want to sell to. I generally do my kidnapping without ever once touching ground once I go up a wall until I reach the exchange npc. Whatever you do, do not go walking or running through a populous area, because everyone there would be perfectly happy to take the opportunity to polish their pk skills. A last piece of advice, if you are in an area with no walls, you have two options for a stealthy kidnap... take the long way around to avoid coming into sight of other players. If there are no obstacles to obscure others' sight of you, get under water and deep enough to keep your glowing purple kidnap icon from showing to a casual look. Successful kidnapping at low levels and at high is based on evading other characters' sight, as getting into a fight generally means you'll attract attention, and attracting attention probably means you'll die.
Chenfui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiuYue on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:41 am

I appreciate this crystal clear description as a noobie kidnapper. whistle
LiuYue
Troublemaker
Troublemaker

Humor : Australian

View user profile http://vagrantswallow.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down